Dentist, implant doctor
A dentist and an implant doctor chose abroad for postgraduate studies – he studied at the universities of Bern, Munich and Greisfwald. Doc. Edvinas Mileris is a member of the ITI (International Team of Implantology), GDC, as well as a specialist member of the Baltic Academy of Osteointegration.
Areas of services of dentist, implant doctor Edvinas Mileris:
- bone augmentation procedures;
- functional and aesthetic dentures;
- micro prosthetics (inlays, onlays, laminates);
- restoration of a worn bite;
- treatment of pathology of the temporomandibular joint (with the help of bite aligners). For best results, the implant doctor works with “G. Kobs” and “Clinic of Dentistry 32” osteopaths and physiotherapists.
Tooth decay, disproportionate, worn, chipped, discoloured teeth or other imperfections that can lead to serious oral problems or diseases in the future are very common.
Treatment of the temporomandibular joint
Treatment of jaw joint disorders using modern treatment methods and therapy.
Wide range of surgical procedures: sinus lifting, bone augmentation, endodontic surgery.