Reasonable financing offer with Inbank|MOKILIZING.
Buy goods on hire purchase
You can buy the goods you want or a basket of goods up to €10,000 quickly and conveniently on hire purchase. All you have to do is choose the goods you want and we will offer you the most reasonable financing offer. We provide this service together with our partner Inbank|MOKILIZINGAS.
Advantages of hire purchase:
- Shop quickly, at your convenience and from the comfort of your home – Solvency assessment. You can check your solvency at your convenience and sign the contract online. You can also buy on lease in a physical store – just ask the staff after you have chosen your goods;
- You can buy more than one item when buying on hire purchase;
- It takes just a few minutes to complete the contract;
- You can choose the contract term or payment amount that suits you best;
- Choose where, when and how you want to pay your payments (at Maxima cash desks, PayPost outlets, by bank transfer or Mokilizingo self-service);
- Two family members can enter into a contract and thus buy on hire purchase on more favourable terms;
- You can pay early at no extra cost;
- You can conclude the contract from the comfort of your home – online.
Financing terms for hire purchase online with Inbank|MOKILIZINGU:
- We finance the price of a product or basket of goods from €50 to €10,000;
- You can choose a repayment term of up to 60 months;
- The contract can be concluded by persons aged 18 years or over;
- When you buy a product on hire purchase, you will immediately become the owner of the product;
- You can choose whether you want to make an initial down payment or start making payments only the following month;
- The amount to be paid will be distributed monthly, according to a set schedule.
- You can keep track of your payments on the Mokilizingas self-service page;
The hire purchase service is available to individuals:
- If you are a salaried employee;
- Receiving regular benefits (pensions, allowances, etc.) paid by Sodra;
- Ministerial pensioners (receiving pensions paid by ministries);
- Farmers, self-employed persons.
- Working abroad (must receive income in a Lithuanian bank account)
To use the hire purchase service, you must have one of the following proofs of identity:
- A passport or ID card of a citizen of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Permanent residence permit for the Republic of Lithuania.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us and we will advise you
- Telephone: +370 694 21 271
- Email: email@example.com